Information Collected by third parties
We do not collect any donations directly. If you choose to donate, we will link you to a third party website, ActBlue, that will ask you for personal information. This may include things such as your name, postal address, phone number, email address, occupation, employer, and, in some cases, employer's address, depending on the type of contribution you’re making. ActBlue may disclose this information to state and federal authorities as required by campaign finance law. Please consult with ActBlue directly for more information on their policies and practices.
Once your donation has been processed, we will receive a report from ActBlue including the dates, amount, and recipients of your contribution(s) as well your name, address, email address, and phone number.
We may use the information we collect or receive:
- To contact you with your requested music download links.
- To request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies, or to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
Use of third party vendors
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that you may easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices.
Cloud Computing Services
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Web and Mobile Analytics
- Google Analytics
Social Sharing Buttons
We log IP addresses, which are the locations of computers or networks on the Internet, and analyze them for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We also aggregate the number of page hits in order to track the popularity of certain pages and improve the quality of our site.
Playlist for Progress does not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifying information from minors under the age of 18.
Contact us at email@example.com